No communication on this website by Go Realty LLC dba Birgo Realty, Birgo Capital LLC, or any of their affiliates (collectively, “Birgo”) shall be construed as an offer, solicitation, or recommendation to purchase securities. This website only provides preliminary and general information and is intended for initial reference purposes only. Birgo only makes offers to accredited investors through a Confidential Offering Memorandum (the “Memorandum”).
The Memorandum outlines key risk factors and considerations for potential investors, including without limitation:
- The securities have not been recommended by any federal or state securities commission or regulatory authority.
- No authority has confirmed the accuracy or adequacy of the Memorandum.
- An Investment in the securities is speculative, involves a high degree of risk, and should only be considered by sophisticated investors who can bear the economic risks of their investment for an indefinite period of time and who can afford to sustain a total loss of their investment.
- The securities are subject to restrictions and transferability and resale and may not be transferred or resold except as permitted under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), and applicable state securities laws, pursuant to registration or exemption therefrom.
- The securities have not been registered under the Securities Act, in reliance upon exemptions provided by the Securities Act.
- Nothing contained in the Memorandum is to be construed as legal or tax advice.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
- Information concerning costs and income estimates are forward-looking statements. Reliance should not be placed on forward-looking statements because they involve unknown risks and uncertainties that may cause the actual results to differ materially from the anticipated future results.
Before investing you should: (1) conduct your own investigation and analysis; (2) carefully consider the investment and all related charges, expenses, uncertainties and risks, including all uncertainties and risks described in the Memorandum; and (3) consult with your own investment, tax financial and legal advisors. The securities are only suitable for accredited investors who understand and are willing and able to accept high risks associated with private investments.
Birgo is not a registered broker-dealer, investment advisor, investment manager, or registered funding portal.