We just posted an article about Yellow Phase in an attempt to clear up any confusion. Now, as of June 5th, quite a few counties have transitioned into the Green Phase.
Here's a list of counties now in the Green Phase:
Governor Tom Wolf’s 3-phase process for reopening has Green Phase listed as the third (and final) phase before going back to normal.
What does it mean for you?
If you’re in the Green Phase, these are the guidelines you need to follow.
If you’re still in the yellow phase, look to this link.
What The Green Phase Means for You:
- Gatherings of under 250 people are allowed! Anything over 250 is not allowed.
- Masks are no longer required in businesses. Many businesses still require them as per their own policies.
- You can get your hair or nails done, but only if you set up an appointment first. Keep in mind that they have a 50% capacity limit. Make sure to call your local business to see when they plan on reopening!
- You can go to the gym, spa, theater, mall, or casino again, but keep in mind that they have a 50% capacity limit. Call your local business to see when they plan on reopening.
- You can visit prisons and go to the hospital for any reason again. The guidelines and limitations are left up to the facilities’ discretion.
- Places of worship can open again! They are excluded from any of the above rules.
What This Means for Businesses:
- If your business was allowed to open at 50% capacity in the Yellow phase, you can now increase your capacity to 75%.
- Restaurants and bars can open to 50% capacity. Bar areas are open for seating, but groups at the bar are limited to four people, and those groups need to stay 6 feet apart from other groups.
- Construction can continue at full capacity.
- Schools can open, but they need to follow CDC and Commonwealth guidance (found here).
- Any business that can feasibly operate remotely are encouraged to do so, but are not required to do so. If they choose to work in-person, they must follow CDC and DOH guidelines.
General business guidelines are included at this link.
What will Remain Closed:
- Visitation restrictions are still in place for nursing homes.
- Fans aren’t allowed to go to professional sporting events.
We’re here for you until the end of this,
-The Birgo Team